13 November 2019. Live a Villa Menini is a live album, recorded at Villa Menini.
It features songs from the first two studio albums: The Grid Line and White Night Walks plus some new songs.
Support Pigmento Music: listen to the album & buy the digital release on Bandcamp
This concert was special for many reasons: Antonio Noventa played piano on stage for the first time in 20 years, Michela Gamba followed the waves of music and the Nyc peaked at maximum intensity.
The moment in which the audience was most quiet, many thoughts raced in my head.
It was just before when the music started. Troubles, worries, concerns were far away and my dear people were with me.
1. Hire and Fire
2. Come into View (feat. Antonio Noventa)
3. Consider This (feat. Antonio Noventa & The Nyc)
4. Dear City, You Quickly Forget (feat. The Nyc)
5. Morning Flowers (feat. The Nyc)
6. Ellipse and Lines
7. Le Sentinelle
8. Torres Miradores
9. Sleepless (feat. The Nyc)
10. Ink on Calendars (feat. The Nyc & Michela Gamba)
11. Was Everything Really in my Hands? (feat. Michela Gamba)
12. It Never Comes to an End
Filippo Barizza: vocals and guitar
Antonio Noventa: piano
The Nyc: guitar
Michela Gamba: vocals
Consider This is about feeling a connection with your inner being.
I wrote it for a dear friend of mine who was into one of those moments of disorientation.
This new live version features Antonio Noventa on piano and The Nyc on guitar.